PLACES TO STAY IN HAWKE'S BAY
Hawke's Bay offers a wide range of accommodation from stunning Lodges to Airbnb. The following are place I would recommend. Many of them are ideal for weddings, parties, celebrations, family reunions, luxurious hideaways or simply somewhere to spend a few days or even weeks enjoying Hawke's Bay food, wine, weather, cheese tasting and of course a Hunter-Gatherer Tour.
- Art Deco Masonic Hotel - my favourite hotel in Napier
- Black Barn Retreats - self-catering lodges & stunning houses
- Craggy Range Vineyard Cottages - set amongst the vines with stunning views
- Glen Aros Country Estate - classic country estate
- Green Hill Lodge - timeless tranquility
- Kuku Cottage [Te Awanga] - charming , elegant, peaceful cottage
- Mangapapa Lodge - set amongst acres of beautiful orchards and gardens
- Millar Road Lodges - a stylish integrated accommodation and wine producing estate
- St Andrews Escapes - a secret hideaway minutes from Havelock & Hastings
- The Farm @ Cape Kidnappers - total luxury, one of NZ's finest lodges
- The Manse - a hidden gem with superb food, views & gardens
- The Old Church - home of legendary wedding organisers & caterers Orton Catering
If you are not sure where to stay or what to do in Hawke's Bay check out the excellent Hawke's Bay Tourism website.